Wednesday, February 29, 2012

More scorpions....

I went out for a few hours over the weekend and had a great day
session in which i had 30 sea scorpions on a variety of lures
from jackslrf
















I really cant get enough of these little fish lately. I also had another lrf first for me a sea scropion on
a creature bait a yabby craw a cool little lure only 1.75'' long.
I was really pleased and it done really well for me during this session and i caught a nice few fish
with it
Another lure was the jacks own lrf worms a really tough little lure I had 20 pollock dropshotting the
other night and only used one lure for the entire time

Another enjoyable session till next time

Tight Lines

Jay

2 comments:

  1. Great session Jay, love those aggressive little Scorpions. Nice selection of lures too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris they are feisty creatures alright......you can never have too many lures ;)

    ReplyDelete